Compliance Administrator includes a variety of reports you can use to monitor and track all activity in your Compliance training. Use the Advanced Reporting feature to:
- Track information about your user and audience activity, including training status, completions, exemptions and equivalencies, curriculum groups, and Learning Programs.
- Create a record of email notifications sent to users, audiences, supervisors, and administrators.
- View general administrative data including information about the Library, assignments, equivalent and prerequisite courses, and user and audience data.
- View group or user results for completed Certitude assets.
Most reports include an extensive variety of filters and output types which allows you to customize and narrow your results.
Additionally, if enabled on your site, My Dashboard provides a chart view of your most common reports. You can customize the My Dashboard by adding, removing, modifying, and creating new reports in order to instantly view and track your most important data.
You can only run Compliance reports at the time of need. If you want to set up a report to run on a schedule, you can configure the Administrator email notifications to include a report in CSV format with basic information. You can filter the report to customize what users and content is included.
Reports Home Page
Select Reports > Advanced Reporting to open the Reports home page which provides access to all advanced reporting features, including:
- The Create a New Report section that allows you to select from several report types.
- A link to the Saved Reports page where all reports that include saved filter criteria are stored.
- The Current Reports section where all reports generated in CSV or PDF format are stored for 48 hours.
- Determine the type of report you want to run.
- Access the report from the Reports or Users menu.
- Customize the report parameters and filters, if available. See individual report topics for more information.
Note: Not all reports are customizable.
- Run the report to see, or generate, the results.
- Optionally, save the report in order to edit or run it later.