Create a License Distribution
To give your learners access to content, you must associate the audience they are in with the license pool containing the content. This is called a license distribution.
- Create one or more audiences.
- From the Admin menu, click CONTENT > License Distribution.
- Click New License Distribution.
- Select an audience from the Audiences drop-down list. This list is pre-populated with the existing Audience List.
- Select a license pool from the License Pool drop-down list.
- Click Create.
When you create the new distribution, Percipio calculates the new license consumption and updates content entitlements for learners.