The Activity dashboard provides key metrics on how utilization progresses for each type of learning modality. You can filter this dashboard by date range and audience to assist in understanding learning trends. Each content type (such as courses and books) has its own table to show you more detailed data.
You can filter data on this dashboard by date and audience.
- Date filters: Use these to specify the data on your Activity dashboard.
- Date Range Presets: Filters the data by a specified range of dates from the drop-down list.
- Start: Instead of using a Date Range preset, use this to specify a start date. When you enter a Start date, the Date Range Presets filter changes to Custom.
- End: Instead of using a Date Range preset, use this to specify an end date. When you enter an End date, the Date Range Presets filter changes to Custom.
- AUDIENCE: Predefined group of users. Enter the name of an audience and then select it from the list. You can display the data for multiple audiences at the same time by entering more than one audience name.
If you set the date to Start on September 1 and End on October 1, only the platform data within the September 1 - October 1 time period is shown.
The Summary table provides a complete overview of all the activity in Percipio across the different types of content.
- Total Views: The number of unique learner visits in Percipio (for example, if a learner accesses a page on Tuesday, then again on Thursday, that counts for 2 unique visits).
- Hours: The total number of hours spent on content including courses, books, book summaries, audiobooks, and audio summaries, (videos are tracked as part of courses, not separately).
- Learners: The number of distinct learners accessing the asset types.
- Unique Titles: The total number of distinct assets (titles) accessed by learners.
- Completions: The total number of completions for all asset types.
The Courses table provides an overview of course-related activity in Percipio. Activity for courses reflects the time spent in videos and assessments.
- Total Views: The number of unique video views in Percipio courses. All videos are inside of courses. If a learner launches a video, the dashboard shows that activity in the Videos table, and that rolls up into the Courses table. Time is not double-counted based on different kinds of activity.
- Hours: The total number of hours spent on videos only. If a learner accesses a course assessment but does not launch a video, activity is reflected for the number of learners, but not for hours.
- Learners: The number of distinct learners who have launched a video in a course, or launched a course assessment.
- Unique Titles: Number of unique courses that have had a video or assessment launched.
- Completions: The total number of course completions across Percipio.
Content type tables
These tables include activity for specific content types: videos, books, book summaries, audiobooks, audio summaries, linked content, and scheduled content. Linked content includes labs and TestPreps along with custom content linked items. Scheduled content includes all live course (ILT) items you configured. (Other activities in Percipio that are described as practice, such as within the Leadership Development Program area, are not included here.)
- Total Views: The number of unique asset-specific views.
- Hours: The total number of hours spent engaging with the specific asset type, except for linked custom content items that are not track-able. Also, all videos are inside of courses. If a learner launches a video, the dashboard shows that activity in the Videos table, and that rolls up into the Courses table.
- Learners: The number of distinct learners who have launched the specified content type.
- Unique Titles: The number of the specific asset type accessed by learners.
- Completions: The number of asset-type completions by learners.