The Assignments dashboard provides insight into your assignments (including your learner engagement and associated business objectives) across your Percipio site.
You can filter data on this dashboard by date range and audience.
- Date Range Presets: Filters the data by a specified range of dates from the drop-down list.
- AUDIENCE: Predefined group of users. Enter the name of an audience and then select it from the list. You can display the data for multiple audiences at the same time by entering more than one audience name.
Assignment Progress charts
Assignment progress is based on the total number of assignments that are assigned within the selected date range. This does not include canceled assignments.
- Assignment Summary: A summary of all assigned learning in your organization. The chart displays what assigned content has been completed, started, not started, and canceled.
- Assignment Progress: The progress of top 10 assignments as determined by the number of learners assigned. The chart displays the assignment names, the number of learners assigned a particular assignment, who assigned it, the percentage of learners that have completed it, and the percent of learners that are overdue. If you select the hyperlinked assignment title you see the Assignment detail report for that assignment with the same filters selected as on this page.
- Assignment Summary Report: Select this link to view the summary information for all assignments.
Business Alignment charts
The Business Alignment charts provide insight into how assigned learning is tracking against strategic business objectives within your organization. No canceled assignments are included in the data.
- Assignments: The number of assignments associated with each business objective. Business objectives are selected when you create a new assignment.
- Assignment Aligned Learners: The number of individual users that have an assignment associated with each business objective.
- Assignment Aligned Hours: The number of hours learners have spent in assignments associated with each business objective.
- Assigned Aligned Completions: The total number of assignment completions associated with each business objective.