Download and Install the ELSA App
You can download and install the Windows App from the Percipio ELSA download page.
- Open the ELSA App download page and click Download ELSA.
- Click Run to start the installation.
The ELSA App and the IE11 Add-on are selected by default. If you plan to use ELSA to search for learning content directly from an IE11 browser, accept the default setting.
- Click Next.
- Click Run ELSA at Startup if you want the ELSA App to open each time you start your computer.
The ELSA App displays on the desktop and the Startup menu by default.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- The ELSA App opens automatically. The Percipio ELSA icon displays on your task bar and on your desktop .
- You must sign in and connect to Percipio to use the ELSA App.