Join a Live Learning Session
Note: If you have difficulty printing a Live Learning student guide, refer to the Live Learning troubleshooting topic in the Product Knowledge Base for assistance.
To join a Live Learning session
- Browse or search the Library to locate the Live Learning course that contains the session you want to join.
- If necessary, enroll in the Live Learning course.
- Click More Details.
Note: If a session is in progress, or is set to begin within 45 minutes, a Join link displays under More Details on the Live Learning course Details page.
- Click Join.
The session launches in a new window.
- In the Participant Login screen, enter your name and email address, and click Log In.
- Click OK to join the audio session.
The virtual classroom window opens.
- Click Audio on the toolbar to enable streaming audio.
- Click Join Audio Session.
Note: Live Learning uses one-way (broadcast) audio only.
You can now hear the Expert Live session (streaming audio is enabled).