Play the Course Offline
If you have downloaded a course to your computer using SkillSoft Course Manager (SCM), you do not need to be signed in to Skillport to access that course.
Note: Your progress in a course you are playing offline is automatically imported into Skillport the next time you sign in. Recurring assets are not supported if you are using both Skillport and SCM.
To play a course offline
- Open SCM by double-clicking its icon on your desktop.
- Sign in to SCM using your Skillport user ID and password.
- Use SCM to select the course you wish to access.
See the SCM Help for assistance with this step and information on how to do the following:
- View your progress in an offline course using SCM.
- Remove downloaded course content from your computer.
Before removing downloaded content, Skillsoft recommends that you sign in to Skillport to import your offline course results, and then confirm the results have been imported by viewing them in your learner transcript.