Add a Note
You can add notes to books and videos. Notes can be added to each section of a book at the title, chapter, page, or paragraph level. Note that you can add only a single note at the asset title level, and unlimited notes at all other levels.
To add a note to a book or video
- Launch a book or video in the viewer.
- Click . The Add a note to this section dialog box displays.
- For books, select a word in a paragraph in the section to attach the note to.
- Enter your note in the field and click Add.
The note icon changes to to denote that there is a note in the book, book section, or video.
- Click to close the notes window and return to the viewer.