Note: If this is a subsequent install of the Relayer on the site, please use the instructions below to Reinstall or Upgrade the Relayer.
- The commands below are case sensitive, so ensure that you match the directory and company name, for example, to those on your Content installation.
- Copy the 'RelayerInstaller' folder to a temporary location on the content machine.
- Open a DOS window and navigate to the 'RelayerInstaller' folder on the temporary directory. Run the installer from the command prompt as follows:
install content <drive>:\\<TOMCAT Directory>
Note: Use a double backslash as a separator. If there are spaces in the Tomcat directory or serverini.dat or sla.properties path, use quotation marks around the entire path.
- Install content "C:\\tomcat 50"
- If prompted, click Yes to add the information to the registry.
- Click OK to close the dialog.
- Restart Apache Tomcat via Administrative Tools:Services. This will allow Tomcat to unpack and register the new Relayer automatically.
- Verify that Tomcat can now access the Relayer. Open a browser and enter the following URL:
If the Relayer has been installed successfully, then a status report appears in the browser window.