Install SCM from CD-ROM on a Windows System
Before playing courses from a CD-ROM, you must first perform the one-time SCM installation.
- Insert the CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
- On the taskbar, click the Start button, and then click Run.
- Browse to your CD-ROM drive, select setup.exe, click Open, and then click OK.
The installation dialog box displays:
- Specify the installation options, and click Continue.
- Click Show License to read the license agreement.
If you agree, check the box.
If you do not agree, the SkillSoft Course Manager will not install.
- Install All Content Players: If you select this option, you won't have to download a course-specific player when you download course content at a later time.
- Install Help Files: Downloads the SCM Help documentation.
- Accessibility Support: installs and enables section 508 support.
Note: If you install the SCM with the Accessibility Support option, the ability to select lessons and topics is disabled.
- A dialog box displays when the installation is complete. Click OK.
The SCM application shortcut appears on your Windows Desktop.