A bookmark allows you to mark the page you are viewing without leaving the page. Click on a content page to add a bookmark.
Once you add a bookmark:
- An icon will immediately appear next to the section heading, indicating that a bookmark has been made.
- The "add a bookmark" tool will transform to when a bookmark has been added.
- Your bookmark is listed in the left column under "Notes and Bookmarks". To view all bookmarks for a title, you may need to expand the "Notes and Bookmarks" area using the plus/minus button.
- An icon will appear in the asset icons near the title’s descriptive copy. These icons are displayed in title lists and indicate whether you have added bookmarks to a title.
- An icon will appear beside the chapter heading containing the bookmarked page in the chapter’s Table of Contents.
- An icon will appear beside the chapter heading containing the bookmarked page in the title’s Table of Contents.
- If the title is not already binned into a personal folder, it will automatically be placed into the Default folder. Direct links to all bookmarked pages are provided beside the title.