You can view your login name, user ID, a Change Password link, and the email address associated with your user ID on the new Account Information page under the My Profile menu in Percipio. You may also opt-in or opt-out to Percipio emails (such as assignment reminders, new and recommended content, and password reset emails).
If you do not have a login name, contact your Percipio Site Admin.
To change your password
- Click My Profile > Account Information.
- On the Account Information page, click Change Password.
- In the Current Password field, enter your existing password.
- Create your new password in the New Password field.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long and must consist of the following:
- Lower case letters
- Upper case letters
If you do have a valid email on file, the Notifications option displays. This setting enables emails to be sent to you when new and featured content is released and you have not signed into Percipio for 30 or more days. If you want to opt out from receiving email notifications, turn off the Send me an email with new and featured content when I haven't recently visited Percipio setting.
By default, you are opted-in to receive emails.
If you do not have a valid email on file, you do not see this setting until you enter an email address: