Completion status of a video is based on the completion criteria set by your Percipio admin.
- Not started: The video has not been watched.
- Started: You have started to watch the content, but have not completed it.
- Currently playing: The video is playing on your screen.
- Watched: The video has been watched.
Video player controls are located at the bottom of the player window.
- Click to play the video.
- Click to pause the video.
- Click to move the video back by 10 seconds.
- Click any point on the progress bar to slide the cursor ahead or back in the video.
- Click to watch the next video. Hover over the button to view the name of the next video.
- Click to turn on/off audio descriptions. Audio descriptions are narratives that provide information about actions, images, or on-screen text that are played during natural pauses in the audio track.
- Click to turn on/off captions on the video player.
- Click to turn on/off continuous play, which automatically plays the next video when the current one ends when turned on, adjust the playback speed, caption size and quality.
- Click to adjust the volume of the video.
- Click to view the video in full screen. To exit full screen mode, press Escape on your keyboard.
Video keyboard shortcuts for the player include the following:
- Space: Play or Pause video.
- Right arrow/Left arrow: Jump 5 seconds ahead or back in video.
- Up arrow/Down arrow: Increase or decrease video volume by 10%.
- Number keys, 1-9: Fast seek to x% of the video (for example, 4 - 40%).
- C: Toggle captions on or off OR cycle through available caption tracks.
- F/ESC: Enter or exit full screen mode.
- M: Mute or unmute the video volume.