View Your Assignments
There are three kinds of assignments:
- Self-assigned (on the Personal Learning tab)
- Manager-assigned (on the Assigned Learning tab)
- Both self-assigned and manager-assigned, if your site is configured for Development Plan sets (on the Assigned Learning tab).
Note: Any of these assets can be recurring assets, where you are required to repeat training at different intervals. For more information, see Recurring Assets.
To view your assignments
- Click View Learning Plan at the top of the page.
Your learning plan opens.
- Click the Personal Learning tab to view the assignments you've assigned to yourself.
- If you have hidden any assets within an expanded set, the number of hidden assets displays at the bottom of the asset list.
- Click the Assigned Learning tab to view the assignments your manager assigned to you.
- Click Basic to view each asset only once, depending on when the asset is due (overdue assets are listed first, then items with due dates, then items without due dates).
- Click All to view each asset wherever it may appear in your learning plan. (For example, if you have a course assigned to you, but you also have a Learning Program containing that same course assigned to you, the course would appear in both places.)
- Expand the General set to view the assets your manager has assigned to you.
- Expand the Development Plan set to view the assets you and your manager have collaboratively assigned to you.
- On the set title bar, click Status or Due to sort the assignments accordingly.