Install the Skillsoft Course Manager
You only have to install the Skillsoft Course Manager (SCM) once; however, you must download content for each course you want to take offline.
To install the SCM
- Locate the asset that you want to download by:
- Click More Actions beneath the asset's title.
- Click Download. A new window opens and you are prompted to install the SCM.
- Click OK to begin installation of the SCM.
- In the Language list, select a language for the SCM, and click Install.
- On the Download Skillsoft Course Manager page, do the following:
- Click Show License, read the license agreement that appears in a separate window, and then select the check box to indicate your agreement to its terms.
- Specify the installation options:
- Install All Content Players: If you select this option, you will not have to download a course-specific player when you download course content later.
- Install Help Files: Downloads the SCM Help documentation.
- Install and enable Accessibility support: Installs and enables section 508 support. If you select this option, the ability to select lessons and topics in courses is disabled.
- Click Continue to begin the installation.
Note: There may be a delay while the installation application downloads. The installation time depends on your network speed and the options you specified.
- When the installation is complete, click OK in the pop-up notification window.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Sign back in to Skillport.
The SCM initializes itself.
©2016 Skillsoft Ireland Limited