Percipio for Admins
The administrative menu allows you to manage your users' experience using Percipio. When you sign in as an admin, you see the adminstrative menu including the following choices.
- Users: In Users, you can create a new user, manage audiences, and create user attributes to define your user hierarchy.
- Content: The Content menu provides you access to create custom linked content and custom channels for your organization, and access to Licenses, where you control access to content by managing license pools and audience associations.
- Learning: Access Assignments and Content Promotions.
- Compliance: Appears for Compliance administrators. If your organization has access to Percipio Compliance and you have Compliance administrator privileges, you can use Percipio in combination with Compliance Administrator to manage all aspects of your learners' Compliance training.
- Analytics: Provides you access to Dashboards and Reports. Dashboards provide metrics related to user activity within Percipio and the status of key operational functions. Reports provide several views of operational data that help you analyze activity within Percipio.
- Settings: Configure technical aspects of Percipio by managing system settings.