Mobile App Settings
Mobile app settings allow you to configure how Percipio behaves on your mobile device. To access settings: select the my profile icon, , and choose Settings. From Settings, you see:
The following settings display in the Account section:
- User ID: Displays your Percipio user ID.
- Login Name: Displays your Percipio login name.
- Email Address: Displays the email address associated with your Percipio account. Select it to change it.
- Password: Select Change Password to enter a new password. Select Set Password to confirm the change. A message displays that your password has been successfully reset.
- Default language:Shows the default or current language. Select to switch languages.
Choose how you want Percipio to display on your mobile device. You can select:
- Use device mode: Select this to have Percipio use whatever you set for your device.
- Light mode: Select this to have a light background and dark text.
- Dark mode: Select this to have a dark background and light text.
These options only display if your organization enables them.
- Engagement emails: Turn this On when you'd like Percipio to send you occasional emails with content updates if you haven't signed in for 30 or more days.
- Badge Earned emails: Turn this On to receive emails about each
Digital Badgeyou earn. This option is only available for organizations who have Digital Badges available to their learners.
- Recommendations: Turn this On when you'd like Percipio to send you weekly, personalized emails that include new and recommended content as a reminder to continue learning.
- Recently Added and Retiring content: This option only appears for Percipio administrators. If you are an
administrator who has access to the Skillsoft Content Status report, turn this On to receive the monthly Recently Added and Retiring Content email.
Your company can choose to allow push notifications to help you remember to keep learning. To receive the push notifications, you need to have them enabled on your device. By default, push notifications are on for Android devices, and off for iOS devices.
To enable admin-selected push notifications on your device, select enable push notifications. You can then choose whether to keep individual notifications on.
- Learning goal reminders:This options allows you the ability to receive reminders about learning goals you have set. Turn this On when you'd like Percipio to send you mobile notifications reminding you to work on your learning goals. Turn this Off when you don't want Percipio to send you mobile notifications reminding you to work on your learning goals.Note: Push notifications are not available for Chinese Android mobile app users as Google services are not supported in China.
- Flashcard reminders: This option allows you to receive reminders to review learning you previously completed. Turn this On when you would like Percipio to send you mobile notifications that link to the Flashcard page. On the Flashcard page, you can review key concepts and topics from courses you completed. Turn this Off when you don't want Percipio to send you mobile notifications that link to the Flashcard page.
Other push notifications: When admins make an assignment and choose to notify you by email, you also get a corresponding push notification about the assignment. You can't disable these notifications.
To help you make learning a habit, set a learning goal. If you set a learning goal from the home screen, you can modify it here. Select Change goal to select the number of minutes you want to learn each week.
The following settings display in the Data usage section:
- Stream on Mobile data: Gives Percipio permissions to load content over a data connection, instead of just a wireless one.
- Blue = on
- Grey = off
- Download on Mobile data: Gives Percipio permissions to download offline content over a data connection, instead of just a wireless one.
- Blue = on
- Grey = off
- Downloads: Indicates the used and free space for downloaded content. Select View to open the Offline Content screen with all content available for offline viewing.
- Version: Displays the current version of the Percipio app. The app prompts you to
Updatewhen an update becomes available.
- Terms of Service: Select View to read the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Help: Select View to send your service request details to Skillsoft Support, either by phone or email.