Recommend a title by using the yes and no buttons found on content pages. A checkmark indicates a yes vote. A checkmark with a line through it indicates a no vote.
When title receives many yes votes, its cover will be decorated with a seal. There are three possible seals:
- A seal outlined in red with a green checkmark indicates many yes votes from the overall community.
- A blue outlined seal with an orange checkmark indicates many yes votes from within the user's organization's community.
- A title that has received many yes votes from both communities will receive both seals.
It is possible to filter lists just for Recommended titles. See Filter Options for more information.
Recommendations and inGenius
If you are a member of an inGenius community you can share your recommendation with other members.
- You can also add a note when you recommend a title to explain why you are recommending it.
- You can see who in the community recommended the title, and how many of those recommendations came from people you are following.
- Information related to "Who recommended what titles" appears in the Recent Activity list.
- Additionally, if a community member has recommended other related titles, these titles appear on the Table of Contents page.