Set up your Percipio Site
Prior to making Percipio available to your users, configure it to meet your organization’s business needs. Developing an initial plan for managing your licenses, assignments, user organization, and reporting is crucial to implementing an effective learning strategy for your organization.
To set up your site
- Review the
- Verify your site settings.
- Confirm your license pools.
- Create user attributes.
- Create and manage your users.
- Create audiences.
- Create audience associations.
- Manage your users' Percipio-generated emails.
- Customize your Percipio library and content for your organization.
- Create a new assignment for your audiences.
- If your organization has access to Percipio Compliance, and you have Compliance administrator privileges, you can use Percipio in combination with Compliance Administrator to manage all aspects of your learners' Compliance training.
- Become familiar with the dashboards and reports.
Ensure you have access to the necessary license pools, so that the content you want to work with is available.
Decide how you want to define the user hierarchy in your organization by creating the necessary descriptive attributes.
Place users into logical groups to manage the allocation of licenses and content assignments.
Make content available to your users by associating your audiences with the correct license pools.
Increase your learner engagement using Percipio's automatically-generated emails.
Assigned content displays on the learner's Percipio home page, as well as the Assignments page.
Dashboards and reports contain metrics related to user activity and key operational functions within Percipio.