Use the Percipio search to quickly find content, such as courses, videos, or subjects. Percipio uses an intelligent search engine that auto-completes recommendations as you enter text into the search field. Depending on the terms you enter, search results can include any of your available content types, such as courses or books, and specific asset details, such as author, duration, expertise levels, technology versions, description, and more.
If an asset in the search results is part of a course, the From Course field links back to the associated course.
If an asset in the search results is part of a channel, the From Channel field links back to the associated channel(s).
The Percipio Search returns 20 results per page. To see additional results, click Show More at the bottom of the Search results page.
To search for content
- In the top search bar, enter your search term.
- Click . The search results display.
- Tap to access the Percipio search.
- Enter your search term.
- Tap Search.
To search for learning content directly in the browser window:
- Highlight any text and click the Search in Percipio pop-up link:
- Click the icon to open ELSA and see your results.
Optionally, you can right-click the highlighted text to display the Search in Percipio pop-up menu.
When your results are ready, the ELSA icon in the top right of the browser window indicates your search is complete:
You can also search for content by entering a search term directly in the search field within ELSA.
When the search is complete, content relevant to the search term appears in the ELSA window.
Use filters to refine your search results. These may vary based on the content returned in the original search results.
- Sort by: select Best Match to view the closest results based on your entered search terms, or use Newest to see the most recently-released content that matches your entered search terms.
- Type: provides various assets to search by.
- Expertise: provides various search options for level of knowledge.
- Duration: provides various search options for time to complete the content.
- Training Credits: provides the option to search by training certifications.
To use filters
Select the types of content you want to include in your refined results. You can select multiple filters to narrow your search results.
The selected search filters display on the top of the Search page and the search results update with each selection.
The filter options vary based on the content returned in the original search results.