The Activity page displays the history and status of all content you've accessed or been assigned to in Percipio.
If you do not see your name at the top of the Activity page, your Percipio user account does not have a record of your first name, last name, or both. Contact your training administrator to update your user account with both your first and last name.
Within each activity page you see a table of data. For each table, you can:
- Sort on each column heading to order the data that makes the most sense for you.
- Download the data as a CSV to share with manager during a performance review.
- Access the more actions menu to add the item to your playlist or share it with colleagues. And if you completed the item, you can also view the completion certificate.
The columns on the page include the following:
- Title: Click the to open the content.
- Clicking on the Aspire Journey title takes you to the Journey track page.
- Clicking on the NASBA CPE and PMI PDU titles takes you to the course.
- Started: There is progress for the content, based on the completion criteria.
- Completed: The completion criteria for the course has been met. See Complete your Content for details about each asset type's specific completion criteria.
- Retired: The content is retired and is no longer accessible within Percipio.
If your organization has migrated your activity from other learning systems, you may see an Imported Data page. This lists learning activity you completed outside of Percipio.