Use the following workflow to create, manage, and assign Questionnaires and Assessment for your learners.
- Learn to manage questionnaires and assessments.
- Manage Certitude users.
- Review the Questionnaires vs Assessments topic to determine which type best meets your needs.
- Familiarize yourself with the Editor.
- Create new Questionnaires and Assessments.
- Add Details such as title, language, email settings, and conditions for self monitoring.
- Add a policy if learners are required to read one in order to answer the questions or meet certification requirements.
- Add the questions and answers that display to the learners.
- Add a completion message that displays when learners complete the questionnaire or assessment.
- Select the reviewers that may need to review learners' responses and follow-up with them if necessary (questionnaires only).
- Format the print options if learners want to print the questionnaires or assessments.
- See About Translations to learn why translated copies of questionnaires and assessments are useful, and create them if desired.
- In the editor, Publish and download the AICC file so you can deploy it to your LMS.
- Create reports to monitor learners' completed questionnaires and assessments.
- Use Reviewer to comment on learners' responses to questionnaires. (not available for assessments)